We accept the following type of payments
Temprid – Quick knockdown and long residual control
Temprid - Quick knockdown and long residual control
You save $5.00 (5%)!
ACTIVE CONSTITUENT: 50 g/L IMIDACLOPRID 25 g/L BETACYFLUTHRIN
Net Contents: 1L
Temprid SC (suspension concentrate) insecticide offers a unique dual mode of action by combining two powerful and effective residual insecticides. The result is Temprid, which provides quick knockdown and long residual control . The dual action works extremely well on pests like ants, making it one of the best ant control products on the market.
- Delivers unsurpassed ant control, and also eliminates aphids, scale and mealy bugs.
- Can be applied indoors and outdoors (please refer to label for special precautions regarding indoor use).
- Can be applied outdoors as a perimeter spray 3 ft. up and 10 ft out from the structure.
- Labeled to control some perimeter pests that other products dont.
- Controls pests fast.
- Combines fast-acting beta-cyfluthrin with the systemic residual control of Imidacloprid to provide premium performance.
Temprid 75 can be used for:
- bedbugs (including pyrethroid-resistant)
- other pests
- Stored Product Pests
- Paper Nest
- Clothes Moths
- Skin and Hide Beetles
Temprid 75 can be used in:
- public buildings
facilities (including but not limited to-
- farm buildings
- private houses
- external areas associated with such establishments
**Ver Very brief overview of treatment methods (obviously alot more technical than this0 this is just to help undrstand what may be involved
- apply to known and potential cockroach harbourages
- A barrier application around areas where cockroach infestations may be originating is also suggested
- Repeat application as required
- Where application of a spray is not suitable it is recommended that a suitably registered gel such as from the Maxforce® Gel range be applied as per the registered label on that product
- Direct nest treatment
- treatment even when nests cannot be located
- external perimeter treatments