We accept the following type of payments
Tempo – a broad-spectrum knockdown and residual Insecticide
Tempo - a broad-spectrum knockdown and residual Insecticide
ACTIVE CONSTITUENT: 25 g/L BETACYFLUTHRIN
Net Contents: 1L
Tempo is a broad-spectrum knockdown and residual insecticide based on the synthetic pyrethroid betacyfluthrin. With unique patented formulation technology.
Tempo contains a compound called betacyfluthrin. Betacyfluthrin (and other pyrethroids) are synthetic derivatives of the natural insecticide pyrethrum.
Tempo has an excellent safety profile and has minimal personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements during use.These features make it an ideal product to use in a range of situations where insect control in turf and on ornamental plants is required.
- Tempo does not accumulate in the environment and is not carcinogenic, teratogenic or mutagenic
- broad spectrum of activity
- fast knockdown and registrations covering a wide range of pests
- Low concentration synthetic pyrethroid
- Very low application rates compared to other turf insecticides
- Water based formulation (no hydrocarbon solvents) with very low odour
- Very high level of safety for use on ornamental plants and turf allowing confidence of no phytotoxic effects
Tempo can be used for:
- Azalea lace bug
- Sawfly larvae
- Garden Weevil
- Stored product pests
- Carpet beetle
- Clothes moths
- black beetle
- Argentine stem weevil
- Scarab beetles
- Paralysis ticks
Tempo can be used in:
- industrial and public buildings
- food processing establishments
- farm buildings
- private houses
- external areas associated with such establishments
- Tempo is diluted in water (10 mL/L) and then this mixture is sprayed onto surfaces at a rate of about 50 mL of diluted liquid per square metre.
- This equates to 25 mg of active ingredient per square metre of surface.