We accept the following type of payments
John young Termite Kit
John young Termite Kit
The Nemesis bait station is our most popular termite bait station. We offer this kit in 3 x 24 pack Termite Stations
Our 3x24 pack comes with 1kg bonus termite bait powder
Nemesis has been designed as a professional termite control product, providing a safe, non-invasive answer to your concerns about termite attack and damage in your home. Every day, countless Australian homes are targeted by these insects, causing thou- sands of dollars damage to timber structures and fittings. All too often, there is no evidence of their presence until it’s too late! We have developed this state-of-the-art system to give you peace of mind when it comes to protecting your valuable asset– your home. We are carrying out ongoing research both in our own right and in partnership with leading institutions to further develop and improve the Nemesis System.
- The NEMESIS System is designed as a second generation system based on input from leading institutions and pest management professionals.
- The in-ground stations feature a very low profile, tamper evident cap, ensuring discreet placements and reduced likelihood of damage.
- The timber inserts offer a major advance in baiting technology by way of mimicking real termite grooves and channeling and by ensuring ultra– low disturbance to feeding termites during station inspections and while introducing the Nemesis Bait Matrix to the station.
- The Nemesis baiting stations (both in-ground and above-ground) feature a significant internal volume which enables a maximum bait quantity to be taken by the termite colony in the shortest possible time. This enables a more rapid colony elimination, giving you peace of mind.
- The NEMESIS System is suitable for incorporating with or supplementing traditional chemical barrier systems.
- Termite monitoring and baiting are approved methods of termite colony elimination as per Australian Standard AS3660.2-2000.
- The NEMESIS System is a wholly Australian owned and manufactured system.
How does the Termite bait work?
The Termite Bait contains 1g/Kg of Chlorfluazuron as the active constituent,
which is about as toxic as table salt!). As termites feed and then travel back to the
colony, they share termite bait with other nestmates (trophallaxis) and send other
termites back to feed on the bait. As feeding on the bait continues
and more and more termites are affected, the termite colony starts to die and is
The stages of colony elimination will be identified by the professional Pest Manager and
will include; worker termites becoming creamish coloured (within first 2-4 weeks),
lethargic worker termites (first 4-8 weeks), a larger numbers of soliders termites and
increased fungi in the station (final stage of elimination).
From 6 weeks – 6 months depending on termite species and activity, season and size
and age of termite nest.
What happens after Termites are eliminated?
After a colony is controlled the bait is to be replaced with new timber monitors and kept in place for as long as possible for peace of mind. Making your occasional visit to inspect less and less often.
A perimeter chemical barrier be installed such as a repellent chemical barrier containing a synthetic pyrethroid chemical such as Biforce 100SC Termiticide & Insecticide or a non-repellant chemical barrier such as Fipforce Aqua Termiticide containing Fipronil active ingredient or Imiforce 200SC Termiticide containing Imidacloprid as its active ingredient. All products are very effective for a min of 3 years under normal conditions and recommendations will vary depending on the situations surrounding your property.
Termite Bait can be used for:
- subterranean termite infestations (except Mastotermes darwiniensis)
Termite Bait can be used in:
- food handling establishments
- other areas where termite presence can be detected
- Do not use water that has been chlorinated or contaminated in any way.
- Stir until paste of uniform consistency is achieved.
- Add bait as necessary to approved bait stations or directly into termite workings.
- Replenish as required.
- When handling the bait matrix wear disposable latex rubber gloves to ensure odours or contaminants that may deter termite feeding are not transferred to the bait matrix.
- Note: 300 mL of bait matrix equals 100 g
When combating nasty and hard to find Termites its best to utilise an Integrated Termite Management approach by applying more than one solution, below are options:
- Above ground stations
- Bulb Duster used with termite bait – used to dust hard to reach places e.g through holes in wall/floors or directly on termites
– AFTER ALL THE MORE STATIONS PLACED THROUGHOUT THE MORE CHANCE OF CATCHING THEM-
- bait stations
- wood blocks
- 1 key
- Termite Bait ACTIVE CONSTITUENT: 1.0g/kg CHLORFLUAZURON