We accept the following type of payments
Invade Bio Cleaner
Invade Bio Cleaner
Active Constituent: Bacillus spp., citrus oil
Invade Bio Cleaner designed to provide exceptional performance over a wide range of organic waste-related applications, including drain line and grease trap treatment, hard surface cleaning and deodorizing, septic and waste treatment, and carpet and fabric care.
Its superior enzymatic activity against specific substrates including proteins, carbohydrates, and fats and their combined synergistic value as demonstrated in enhanced cell growth, germination rate and effectiveness over a wide range of organic substrates. They will perform in both aerobic and anaerobic environments. Spore-formed microbes are superior in that they are more resistant to chemical
cleaning agents. When the spores are in contact with their food source (the target organic matter), hey generate bacterial colonies. These bacteria then digest organic matter. While the bacteria can be killed by chemicals, the spores survive and can again produce bacterial colonies when conditions become favourable ( e.g. the chemical is rinsed away).
- The premium microbes eat through the scum and the citrus oil provides natural degreasing power.
- The premium microbes also quickly knock out the noxious odour-causing bacteria, resulting in excellent odour control fast.
Invade Bio Cleaner can be used for:
- Food Handling Establishments
- Moisten drain with warm water ( 5 – 10 litres) before treatment if not used regularly
- apply at low drain usage times of the day
- Apply about 100mL to each drain around the edges to coat the
- Repeat daily for 5 – 7 days and then every 1 – 2 weeks for ongoing maintenance
- For drains that have a very heavy layer of sum, clean the drain with a brush before beginning treatment for immediate results and then maintain with Invade Bio to prevent further build up.