We accept the following type of payments
Imiforce 200SC – Termite Termiticide
Imiforce 200SC - Termite Termiticide
Active constituent: 200 g/L imidacloprid
Imiforce 200SC is a new generation insecticide with targeted lethal action on Termites and improved safety
Imiforce 200SC containes the active ingredient Imidacloprid, the first and most widely used non- repellent Termicide on the market. Imidacloprid was the first non-repellent to succeed in the rigorous USDA-Forest Service testing, even under harsh conditions seen in Arizona and Florida. It has proven itself as a reliable structural protection product where it counts – Eliminating and preventing Termites from houses and businesses.
It has shown in laboratory studies that it can be transferred from infected to uninfected termites through the social interaction between termites.
It results in termite control beyond the treatment zone and provides additional protection from future termite attacks as termite colonies become suppressed.
- the active ingredient is used in tick & flea petcare products and is the most widely used pesticide worldwide for crop protection
- applied by pest controllers
- new generation insecticide with lethal action on termites
- has contact and systemic action and impairs the physiological activity of termites – termites stop feeding and die whithin days
- no vapour or irritation as it is a water based SC
Imiforce 200SC can be sued for:
- Subterranean termites
- Mastotermes darwiniensis
Imiforce 200SC can be sued in:
- existing buildings:
- barrier treatments for existing buildings including
- commercial premises
- Also applicable to external barriers (only) around new buildings
- Nests in wall cavities, poles and trees
- Perimeter and/or service penetration treatment
- Complete under slab installations
*Very Very brief overview of treatment methods used (obviously its ALOT more technical than this, this is just to help understand whats involved)
- applied using suitable application equipment to form a complete and continues barrier around and under the structure.
- the barrier may be created using a combination of conventional spraying and trenching along with soil rodding
- concrete foundation slabs and paths around the structure should be drilled and injected with IMIFORCE 200SC Termiticide solution including along the expansion joints edges and cracks.