We accept the following type of payments
You save $10.05 (9%)!
Active Constituent: 800 g/kg bendiocarb
Ficam W contains one of the last truly broad spectrum, non- repellent compounds available in professional Pest Control. It is a wettable powder that can be mixed in water to provide a broad-spectrum residual insecticide spray
Use it as non- repellent activity against difficult pests like bed bugs and ants etc..
- pre – measured satchels
- readily disperses in spray tank
- non – repellent
- excellent residual activity on a range or surfaces
Ficam W can be used for:
- african black beetle
- seed harvesting ants
- portuguese millipedes
- carpet beetle
- european wasps
Ficam W can be used in:
- food processing factories
- food stores
- boiler houses
- hotels and motels
- farm buildings
- garbage containers and dumps
- manure heaps
- wasp nest
- pasture seed treatment
- golf greens and fairways
- bowling greens
- plying fields
- Walls, ceilings, fences,
- animal houses
other places where flies rest or breed
- Spray in and around nests, runs and forage areas
- Spray bed frames and cracks and crevices in adjacent walls and floor areas but NOT bedding
- Spray around all doors and windows and places where these pests enter the premises and wherever they are found.
- Spray paths and to a height of 1 m on walls around buildings to prevent invasion.
- Apply as a bait to all surfaces where flies may contact the spray deposits.
- The sugar encourages flies to stay longer on treated surfaces. Direct treatment mainly against adult flies, although treated larvae are killed.