We accept the following type of payments
DELTATHOR 5L INSECTICIDE – Broad based Insecticide
DELTATHOR 5L INSECTICIDE - Broad based Insecticide
Active Ingredient: 10g/L deltamethrin
The proven, high performance, quality insecticide that combines the most powerful residual action with the safety features you demand – GUARANTEED.
Deltathor is an aqueous (water-based) suspension concentrate. With suspension concentrates particle size is critically important. If the particles are too large the product will leave unsightly residues, if too small they will sink into porous surfaces. For this reason Deltathor uses a custom-built, highly refined double milling process to ensure a micro-fine particle size. These micro-fine particles are then more easily picked up by the insects, yet they will remain on porous surfaces to give you improved residual performance on even the most difficult surfaces such as concrete.
Deltathor uses a sophisticated suspension system to suspend the particles in the water-based formulation and protect it from degradation and microbial / fungal attack. This is demonstrated in the above photo which shows the performance of the Deltathor when compared to the original Industry Standard product. This ensures that the deltamethrin in Deltathor remains suspended in your spray tank so whenever you spray you are placing the optimal amount of deltamethrin onto your treated surface. (Of course you should always agitate your spray mix prior to commencing a treatment program.) Since Deltathor is water-based and contains only the purest ingredients, you can be sure it will not cause staining, unless water alone would cause an issue.
Deltathor contains deltamethrin which remains arguably the most active of all the residual pyrethroids. This is because the deltamethrin in Deltathor is a pure, single isomer blend (Simplistically, an isomer is how the chemical is shaped). Different chemical isomers perform differently, and the blend in Deltathor is the most pure and insecticidally active giving you premium performance.
Deltamethrin the active ingredient in Deltathor has been registered in Australia for use by Pest Management Professionals since 1984.
- Micro-fine Suspension Concentrate – Most suspension concentrates use particle sizes closer to 10 – 20 microns. Deltathor has a uniform particle size of less than 5 microns. The micro – fine particule size gives you faster kill effects on insects and spiders.This is because the smaller particles penetrate the insect’s cuticle quicker for fast control.
- Withstands degradation by sunlight, heat & once dry is unaffected by rain.
- Highest quality suspension formulation- This ensures Deltathor stays in suspension in your tank longer than any other competitive product to give you optimal results.
- High quality water-based suspension concentrate- To give you improved residual performance and no visible residues.
- Approved for use indoors and outdoors, in food handling premises, hospitals, etc.
- Rapidly metabolised in plants and mammals – Making it safe to use in even the most sensitive environments.
Deltathor can be used in:
- public buildings: including food processing establishments, shops, factories, ships, offices, schools, storerooms, hospitals, barracks
- private houses and external areas associated with such establishments.
Deltathor can be used for:
- bed bugs
- bird mites
- carpet beetles
- clothes moths
- stored product insects
- quarantine pests
- five-spined bark beetle
- furniture beetles
- auger beetles
- powder post beetles
**Very basic overview of treatment methods used – Please read attached booklet attached to container for full list and information on mixing ratios, application methods, pest harbourage areas, targeted zones etc..
Conduct a thorough inspection and apply to known and potential cockroach harbourages.
A barrier application around areas where cockroach infestations may be originating is also suggested.
Where application of a spray is not suitable it is recommended that a suitably registered gel bait be applied.
Directly spray spiders, their webbing and areas where spiders may hide. It is recommended that webbing be left in place for a few days after application to optimise efficacy
Where possible locate the nest and spray directly into nest entrances. Penetration of insecticide can be assisted by pre-wetting sandy and porous soils with water. A thorough soaking treatment with insecticide mixture is required to destroy the nest.
If nest cannot be located then spray infested areas.
Direct spray to areas of potential infestation eg under skirting boards, and furniture where dark conditions may favour silverfish populations.