We accept the following type of payments
Coopex Residual Insecticide – 1 x 25g Sachet
Coopex Residual Insecticide - 1 x 25g Sachet
Activive constituent: 250 g/kg PERMETHRIN 25:75
Coopex Residual Insecticide is a water dispersible powder, which is mixed with water to prepare a residual insecticide spray for controlling a wide range of household insect pests, both indoors and outdoors.
- Effective against a wide range of pests.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Can be used in a variety of situations.
Coopex Residual Insecticide can be used for:
- Paralysis ticks
- carpet beetles
- clothes moths
- biting flies
- Hide beetles
Coopex Residual Insecticide can be used in:
- public buildings
- private houses
- food processing
- farm buildings
- animal housing
- external areas associated with such establishments
- Apply to outside surfaces of buildings and surrounds including but not limited to foundations, soil, turf, trunks of woody ornamentals and other areas where pests congregate or have been seen.
- Use the higher rates for heavy infestations or as initial treatment.
- Add the powder to water at the rates given, and apply with a knapsack sprayer, bucket pump or other sprayer capable of giving a coarse spray directly onto exposed surfaces frequented by the pests.
- Prepare a fresh suspension as required.
- Do not store diluted insecticide.
The Coopex Residual Insecticide 25 gram sachet makes 5 litres of residual insecticide spray and is handy for small jobs.
Coopex Residual Insecticide is effective against a wide range of pests which include:
- Ants – nests, runs, walls, drains and places where ants are seen.
- Bedbugs – cracks and crevices in adjacent walls, bed frames, mattresses.
- Carpet pests – infested area of carpet, particularly around edges and under furniture.
- Cockroaches – walls, cupboards, skirting boards, behind sinks, stoves and pipes. Pay particular attention to cracks and crevices.
- Fleas – skirting, floors and carpets, kennels, bedding and adjacent wall area.
- Pralysis ticks – vegetated areas where ticks are found
- Spiders – exposed surfaces where spiders are seen, nests and known hiding places.
- Silverfish – walls, cupboards, cracks and crevices, ceiling and enclosed floor spaces.
- Houseflies, mosquitoes, biting flies – all exposed surfaces where these flying insects may rest,
- eg, walls, ceilings, verandahs, etc.
- Hide beetles – spray wet skins prior to or after racking.
- Seed treatment – form a slurry of 25 g of Coopex Residual Insecticide with 100 – 250 mL of
- water. Hairy seeds need more water. Mix thoroughly with 5 kg seed in a concrete mixer or commercial seed mixer.
This product is a water dispersible powder, which is mixed with water to prepare a residual insecticide for controlling a wide range of household insect pests, both indoors and outdoors. It can be used in commercial buildings such as bakeries, hotels and restaurants, as well as around farm buildings, poultry houses and stables.It can be used in commercial buildings such as bakeries, hotels and restaurants, as well as around farm buildings, poultry houses and stables.