We accept the following type of payments
Bedlam 6 pack – specially designed to control bed bugs, lice, ticks, fleas, and dust mites
Bedlam 6 pack - specially designed to control bed bugs, lice, ticks, fleas, and dust mites
ACTIVE CONSTITUENT: 4 g/kg d-PHENOTHRIN 16 g/kg N-OCTYL BICYCLOHEPTENE DICARBOXIMIDE
Bedlam Insecticide is a residual aerosol spray specially designed to control bed bugs, lice, ticks, fleas, and dust mites on contact.
Bedlam Aerosol may be used to treat fabric, garments, and bedding materials, as well as for crack and crevice treatments on and around baseboards, floorboards, headboards, and walls. In addition, Bedlam Aerosol may be sprayed on mattresses.
This product is water-based and non-irritating, and so it can used to spot treat bedding and mattress when controlling bed bugs.
In addition, the product will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces. Bedlam is labeled for use in homes, apartments, schools, hotels and healthcare facilities.
- Bedlam Aerosol kills on contact and provides residual control.
- Bedlam kills bed bugs on wood, ceramic surfaces, and carpet for up to 2 weeks.
- Bedlam is water-based and non-irritating — may be used on bedding and fabric.
- Bedlam Aerosol will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces.
- Bedlam Insecticide Aerosol may be used in the home and non-food areas of hotels , apartments, dorms, healthcare facilities, schools, kennels, and other commercial sites.
Bedlam Spray can be used for:
- bed bugs
- dust mites
Bedlam Spray can be used in:
- non-food areas of hotels
- healthcare facilities
- other commercial sites etc..
- Apply as a spot treatment to cracks and crevices on and around baseboards, floorboards, bed frames, wall hangings, headboards, furniture, door and window frames, mill work and walls.
- Apply as a surface spray to carpet, mattresses, box springs, walls, furniture, bedding, floor and floor coverings, rugs, garments, luggage, closets, drapes and other window appointments.
- Thoroughly clean and air out mattresses and box springs. Then treat areas that may harbor Bed Bugs and their eggs, such as tufts, folds and seams.