We accept the following type of payments
Aqua K Othrine
Aqua K Othrine
ACTIVE CONSTITUENTS: 20 g/L DELTAMETHRIN
Aqua-K-Othrin is used in the fight against malaria-carryingmosquitoes (both as an indoor spray but also for the treatment of mosquito bednets). Aqua-KOthrine has full WHO Approval for use as a space spray for the control of mosquitoes. Aqua-K-Othrine affects a specific area of the insects nervous system. Insects are much more susceptible to deltamethrin than humans, other mammals and birds.
Aqua-K-Othrine represents the latest development in formulation technology for space-spray use in Australia. It is intended
for dilution in water but is novel in that it is also primarily water-based, with a greatly reduced hydrocarbon solvent content.
Since many solvents are potential environmental pollutants themselves, this provides an improved environmental profile.
Aqua-K-Othrine is a unique formulation which, through the benefit of FFAST, can result in optimum droplet sizes being
maintained for longer periods of time in all climatic conditions and is as effective as oil/diesel diluted space-spray concentrates.
Aqua-K-Othrine is an easy-to-use, user-friendly concentrate producing a space-spray that minimises flammability, smell,
staining, paintwork damage, toxicological risk and pollution.
- Contains synthetic pyrethroid (2% deltamethrin) in a unique EW formulation
- Primarily based on water with built-in FFAST anti-evaporant technology
- Low environmental impact and high level of safety in use
- Highly effective against flying insects such as mosquitoes and flies
- Very low rates of application
- Biodegradeable – no environmental accumulation
- Fully WHOPES evaluated and recommended for use as a space spray
(For specific details refer: http://whqlibdoc.who.int/hq/2006/WHO_CDS_NTD_WHOPES_2006.2_eng.pdf)
Aqua H Othrine can be used for:
- Adult flies
Aqua K Othrine can be used in:
- Outdoor and indoor situations where flies and/or mosquitoes are a problem (including but not limited to;
- picnic areas
- recreation areas,
- and areas associated with animal production