We accept the following type of payments
Ant Control Kit #2 – Indoor/Outdoor Ant Control
Ant Control Kit #2 - Indoor/Outdoor Ant Control
You save $13.95 (7%)!
We have designed an Ants Control Kit that may help reduce and eliminate that annoying and messy problem.
- Highly attractive to a wide range of different sugar feeding ant species
- Kills the queen and the colony
- Economical pack size
- Easy to use
- Kills Sweet & Protein Feeding Ants, except Fire & Harvester Ants
- Controls Carpenter and Argentine Ants
- No Mess
- Use Indoors or Outdoors
Ants are liquid feeders and the most effective ant control is achieved with liquid ant baits. Ants may appear to be controlled by using household aerosol sprays, however, these products can actually make ant problems even worse, because they simply cause them to move to infest other areas.
It also only kills the ants that you see which are the soldiers and workers that gather food to take back to the nest and feed the others, so this Ant Bait is designed to be consumed by ants and as it is slow acting it gives Ants time to socialise and transfer this to one another.
Ants are a very annoying problem and you consistently have to work at it by topping up gel/liquid bait when necessary and moving the bait stations to close to where ants congregate.
Also keeping areas as clean as possible, regular cleaning, picking up dropped food, crumbs, sweets etc.. as soon as possible as they will smell this and come from very far away to feed again….AGAIN you will be left with a problem.
These are designed to be used indoor or outdoors as the gel is protected and housed inside bait stations and will make gel/liquid stay fresh for longer.
Use as many as necessary to control the problem. The more baits used the faster to eradicate the problem as MORE ANTS FEEDING AT THE ONE TIME
Control Kit #2:
1 x Gourmet Liquid Ant Bait 1L
4 x Ants cafes (place a few liquid drops inside it makes the liquid bait last longer and acts as a cafe social hangout for ants to congregate around and as they do they are transferring the bait to one another doing the work for you for the start of the elimination by taking it back to their nest.
4 x Gel bait stations – these round bait stations are excellent for those areas outdoors keep it safe and from flying away or vertical areas where the trail is coming from the ground up to the window sill – these have a double sided sticky tape attached in bottom and can be stuck to any smooth surface keeping them there.
1 x Amdro Ant Granules 450g
Amdro® is a selective insecticide for control of certain ant species
Amdro Granular Ant Bait is effective against specific destructive ant species, namely Singapore ant, Coastal Brown ant, Tropical Fire ant (Ginger ant), Red Imported Fire ant and Green Headed ant.
It is important to be able to recognise these ants, because Amdro has been designed to be attractive to them. Other species have different food preferences and may not be attracted to the bait. For example, Amdro will not control black house ant.
Amdro can be used almost anywhere, and is approved for use on gardens, lawns, parks, golf courses, sports grounds, driveways, paths, patios and other non-crop land.
Amdro should be used when ants are actively foraging for food. Early season treatment will control ant colonies while they are establishing and before they are large enough to be a serious problem.
Amdro should not be applied to wet ground, or if rain is expected, as the granules deteriorate in moist conditions.
- Granular Ant Bait is carried by worker ants into the nest as food for the colony where it is eaten and
fed to the queen, achieving complete colony elimination
- is highly attractive to specific ant species
- can be used almost anywhere
Amdro Ant Granules can be used for:
- Singapore ant
- Coastal Brown ant
- Tropical Fire ant (Ginger ant)
- Red Imported Fire ant
- Green Headed ant
Amdro Ant Granules can be used in:
- golf courses
- sports grounds
- and other non-crop land.
- Evenly distribute granules over infested area using a hand held rotary granule spreader or equivalent applicator or gloved hand.
Individual mound treatments (Red imported fire ant):
- This treatment method should be used when fast control is required, desirable ant species are present throughout the treatment area and there are less than 50 fire ant nests or colonies per hectare. Sprinkle 50 g (approximately 5 tablespoons) of product immediately around each mound.
- Apply in late afternoon when ants are active.
- Re-treat when ant activity becomes troublesome again.