We accept the following type of payments
Ditrac Blox 8kg
Ditrac Blox 8kg
ACTIVE CONSTITUENT 0.05G/KG OF Diphacinone
Available in 2 sizes. 1.8kg and 8kg
DITRAC All-Weather BLOX, with the active ingredient, Diphacinone, is an extruded rat and mouse bait that achieves superior control indoors and out. An excellent maintenance bait, DITRAC BLOX is manufactured from Bell’s unique extrusion process that yields a hard, multiple-edged bait with the palatability of a meal bait and the weatherability of a paraffinized bait.
Success with Diphacinone baits depends on repeat feedings. Therefore, Bell manufactures DITRAC with food-grade ingredients and enhancers for optimal rodent acceptance.
The safety factor for non-target animals is high with Diphacinone due to the need for repeat feedings. The antidote, Vitamin K1, is also readily available. Bait shyness is not a problem with DITRAC.
DITRAC All-Weather BLOX gets unsurpassed rodent acceptance and control. The multiple edges appeal to a rodent’s desire to gnaw. Besides flavorful inert ingredients, BLOX are made with a small amount of paraffin for a highly weatherable bait. BLOX work well in any condition — wet or dry, indoors or out.
Place Rat Bait in rat bait station. Replace blocks when more than 50% eaten to reduce the chance of blocks being removed from bait stations. Where continuous control is required, maintain a steady supply of blocks, replacing uneaten Rat Bait at regular intervals to ensure rat bait remains fresh. These baits are manufactured with a hole in the middle so they can be easily tied or nailed down to prevent them being taken away.
- Ready to use – fast acting block rat bait for use in and around homes, agricultural, commercial and industrial buildings.
- This bait also contains Diphacinone – Suitable for controlling rats and mice.
- Place rat bait in rat bait station.
- These baits are manufactured with a hole in the middle so they can be used with our full range of lockable bait stations where the blocks have a rod through it so it cannot be taken away from inside lockable rodent stations – poseses significant risk if bait gets taken away and dropped where kids, pets etc… can consume
ALWAYS PLACE IN LOCKABLE, CHILD & PET PROOF RAT/RODENT STATIONS (safety/peace of mind)
IMPORTANT: Do not expose children, pets, or nontarget animals to rodenticides. To help to prevent exposure:
1. Store unused product out of reach of children and pets.
2. Apply bait in locations out of reach of children, pets, domestic animals and nontarget wildlife, or in tamper-resistant bait stations. These stations must be resistant to destruction by dogs and by children under six years of age, and must be used in a manner that prevents such children from reaching into bait compartments and obtaining bait.
If bait can be shaken from bait stations when they are lifted, units must be secured or otherwise immobilized. Stronger bait stations are needed in areas open to hoofed livestock, raccoons, bears, or other potentially destructive animals, or in areas prone to vandalism.
Replace blocks when more than 50% eaten to reduce the chance of blocks being removed from bait stations.
Where continuous control is required, maintain a steady supply of blocks, replacing uneaten Rat Bait at regular intervals to ensure rat bait remains fresh.
3. Dispose of product container and unused, spoiled, or unconsumed bait as specified on this label.
**Note: Bait stations are mandatory for outdoor, above-ground use. Tamper-resistant bait stations must be used if children, pets, non-target mammals, or birds may access the bait**
Poisonous if swallowed.
DO not inhale dust.
Do not touch the bait.
If on skin and after baiting, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
Vitamin K1 ( Phytomenadione) is antidotal.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre – (telephone 13 11 26). Please note that the images are for illustration purposes only.