We accept the following type of payments
Crackdown 2.5L – all-round Insecticide for a wide variety of Insect Pests
Crackdown 2.5L - all-round Insecticide for a wide variety of Insect Pests
You save $30.00 (12%)!
ACTIVE CONSTITUENT: deltamethrin 10 g/L tetramethrin 10 g/L piperonyl butoxide 80 g
Crackdown is one of the most popular products. Its used for the control of a range of insect pests in various situations.
It is a fast-acting, all-round insecticide for general insect control on a wide variety of insect pests.
It also offers good residual control. This suspension concentrate contains a residual contact pyrethroid for the control of flies, mosquitoes, cockroaches, bedbugs and ants in animal houses, domestic and industrial premises. It is effective on a variety of surfaces, and is formulated to reduce odour and irritancy typically associated with oil-based insecticides.
Very fast knockdown and kill
Effective indoors and outdoors
Works on porous and non-porous surfaces
Easy to mix
Contains piperonyl butoxide, which assists in overcoming certain types of insecticide resistance.
Crackdown can be used for:
- Bird mites
- Carpet beetles
- clothes moths
- house flies
- Five spined bark beetle (Ips grandicollis)
- Furniture beetles (F. Anobiidae)
- auger beetles
- powder post beetles (F. Bostrychidae)
Crackdown can be used in:
- domestic and industrial premises
*Very Very brief overview of treatment methods (obviously its alot more technical than this) this is just to help understand what may be involved.
- Apply to skirting boards
- behind sinks
- stoves and pipes
- paying particular attention to cracks and crevices
- Also apply to exposed areas where insects are seen, and known hiding places
- Apply to infested area of carpet, particularly around the edges and under furniture
- Treat cracks and crevices in bed frames and the adjacent walls
- Apply to all exposed surfaces where flies or mosquitoes may rest