We accept the following type of payments
Contrac Blox 1.8kg – Rodent Blocks – Rat Bait & Poison
Contrac Blox 1.8kg - Rodent Blocks - Rat Bait & Poison
ACTIVE CONSTITUENT: 0.05g/kg BROMADIOLON
Available in 2 sizes. 1.8kg and 8kg
Ready to use
CONTRAC BLOX is a single-feeding anticoagulant rodenticide containing the active ingredient, Bromadiolone. Unsurpassed in rodent acceptance and control, CONTRAC BLOX is an excellent clean-out and maintenance bait to control mice and rats, including warfarin-resistant Norway rats.
Concrete steel caps NON-SLIP rough top
- Bottom: black rubber 80mm
- Top: flat steel 100mm
Used to cover core drill hole sometimes used for Termite Treatments etc..
Can be used for any concrete driveway, footpath, pavers, tiles, etc..
Bait acceptance with CONTRAC is superior due to its highly palatable formulation
- Ready to use – fast acting block rat bait for use in and around homes, agricultural, commercial and industrial buildings.
- This bait also contains Denatonium Benzoate (a bittering agent) Suitable for controlling rats and mice.
- Place rat bait in rat bait station.
- These baits are manufactured with a hole in the middle so they can be used with our full range of lockable bait stations where the blocks have a rod through it so it cannot be taken away from inside lockable rodent stations – poseses significant risk if bait gets taken away and dropped where kids, pets etc… can consume
ALWAYS PLACE IN LOCKABLE, CHILD & PET PROOF RAT/RODENT STATIONS (safety/peace of mind)
IMPORTANT: Do not expose children, pets, or nontarget animals to rodenticides. To help to prevent exposure:
1. Store unused product out of reach of children and pets.
2. Apply bait in locations out of reach of children, pets, domestic animals and nontarget wildlife, or in tamper-resistant bait stations. These stations must be resistant to destruction by dogs and by children under six years of age, and must be used in a manner that prevents such children from reaching into bait compartments and obtaining bait.
If bait can be shaken from bait stations when they are lifted, units must be secured or otherwise immobilized. Stronger bait stations are needed in areas open to hoofed livestock, raccoons, bears, or other potentially destructive animals, or in areas prone to vandalism.
Replace blocks when more than 50% eaten to reduce the chance of blocks being removed from bait stations.
Where continuous control is required, maintain a steady supply of blocks, replacing uneaten Rat Bait at regular intervals to ensure rat bait remains fresh.
3. Dispose of product container and unused, spoiled, or unconsumed bait as specified on this label.
Note: Bait stations are mandatory for outdoor, above-ground use. Tamper-resistant bait stations must be used if children, pets, non-target mammals, or birds may access the bait.
Poisonous if swallowed.
DO not inhale dust.
Do not touch the bait.
If on skin and after baiting, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
Vitamin K1 ( Phytomenadione) is antidotal.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre – (telephone 13 11 26). Please note that the images are for illustration purposes only.