We accept the following type of payments
Biforce 100SC – Broad based, long-term answer to ALL your Insect Control needs
Biforce 100SC - Broad based, long-term answer to ALL your Insect Control needs
You save $10.00 (6%)!
ACTIVE CONSTITUENT : 100 g/L bifenthrin
Biforce 100SC has an active ingredient Bifenthrin (100 g/L), is a synthetic pyrethroid which has been engineered for broad spectrum, fast knock-down, residual activity.
Biforce 100SC formulation is water based. No hydrocarbon solvents!
Using a specialized milling technique, uniform, micron- sized bifenthrin particles (Consistently 90% less than 7.5 microns) are produced for suspension in this aqueous formulation.
Biforce 100SC is non-allergenic and non-sensitizing.
Biforce 100SC will bind strongly to treated surfaces, is insoluble in water, and is highly stable in sunlight.
Biforce 100SC is approved for both pre-construction and post-construction termite management. The formulation kills and repels termites.
Biforce 100SC is formulated with only the highest quality ingredients, from a single facility in accordance with ISO9001, ISO14001 & GMP.
- This broad-label formulation, provides a comprehensive, long-term answer, to all your insect control needs.
- Biforce 100SC can be used indoors and outdoors, with no concern for smell, staining or damage to equipment.
- The Bifenthrin particles in Biforce 100SC are consistently the smallest of any Bifenthrin 100SC currently sold in the market. Smaller particles aid in better dispersion of the Bifenthrin particles..
- Biforce 100SC is rainfast, and resists degradation by sunlight and heat – even under the most extreme conditions!
- Biforce 100SC has been proven to work as a contact and residual insecticide and termiticide.
Biforce 100SC can be used for:
- Subterranean Termites
- Papernest Wasp
- Ants (excluding Red imported Fire Ants)
- ticks (excluding the paralysis tick Ixodes holocyclus)
- Adults & Nymphs
Biforce 100SC can be used in:
- Internal & external areas
surrounds of domestic,commercial, public & industrial buildings and structures
Barriers Under slabs and under suspended floors with less than 400 mm crawl space
- Perimeter Barriers
For new and existing buildings
- Post-Construction Barriers
- Under slabs and under suspended floors with less than 400 mm crawl space
- Reticulation Systems
Perimeter and/or service penetration treatment only
- Reticulation Systems
Cavity infill & footing barriers
- Protection of Poles & Fence Posts
- used as a spray
supply and used only by licenced pest controller. please see product label for full information.